Designs are created in response to and coordinated within the building shell.
Approach & Process
- Consulting and management questionnaire.
- Clearly identify clients’ needs and objectives,
- Organizational structures and cross functional relationships
- Assemble existing plans of building and office areas and draw up existing and the required plans.
- Effective solutions are discussed at this time.
- Space Analysis.
- Identify corporate identity to incorporate into the design.
- Space planning office space as per the initial questionnaire and space analysis.
- Identifying the corporate identify and incorporate this into the design presentation.
- The presentation consists of a personalized design proposal with a sample board and budgetary costs.
- Furniture suggestions to work within your environment
- Lighting solutions to work with your design, enhancing the final layout
- Specialized areas – boardrooms & reception, pause & meeting rooms as well as AV rooms
- 3D Renderings and designs to give you an idea of the look and feel of the new offices
- Creating an office space that is functional, effective, productive and provides a flexible.
- A working environment that optimizes space within the constraints of the building and budget provided.
- Quotation for the implementation of the project.
- Electrical and data layouts
- Environmental controls – consulting with specialists and providing them with drawings to complete their services layout
- Security, using our own consultant or a preferred clients supplier
- Fire approval
Each phase of the construction is monitored to ensure that the client is kept informed and up to date at all times.
Managing the move from the current premises or space, to the new location or area
Complete site to client